Monday, May 21, 2012

Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays: Eek! Faces


Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays are where we re-create manis from different blogs or pictures we have "pinned" on Pinterest, and link back to the original blogger!

This week I decided to copy Emma's mani over at Manicurity: Eek! Faces. I thought these were so stinkin' cute! I used Nicole by OPI Wild Blue Yonder - Matte as my base. This is a lovely matte that almost has a suede like finish. I used Wet n' Wild Black Creme and Color Club French tip for the faces.

These little faces are so fun and easy! I want to do them again during Halloween! :)



Here is a photo of Emma's man from Manicurity. (click the title or the picture to be sent to her blog and post).

Would you like to join Monkey See Monkey Do Mondays? Click the image below or the one on my side bar.



Check out the ladies that participated in this Monkey See Monkey Do!



And don't forget to check out all the other ladies who are participating!

Amber Did It!
Angelina's Nails & More 
A Polish Addiction
The Clockwise Nail Polish 
The Crumpet
Dressed Up Digits
Enigmatic Rambles
Erin's Beauty Bumbles
Esta Cerrada la Drogueria
Fancy Phalanges
Fanning the Fumes
Follow The Yellow Polish Road
Geeky Owl
Gnarly Gnails
Jens Painted Tips
Kawaiinize Your World
LeSamowen: Life, Love, and Nail Polish
Macabre Manicures
The Manicured Monkey
Manicurity
Maquiclub Girl
The (mis)Adventures of a Wanna Be Martha
Nails and Vanities
Nail Wish
Nailpolish is My Crack 
Never Naked Nails
PishPosh and Polish
Polish Crazed
Polish Lover
Polish My Mind
Tales of Knit and Nails
Toxic Vanity

7 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.