Sunday, May 20, 2012

Adventures in Stamping: The Sky's the Limit


This week the challenges was the sky is the limit, which meant anything you would find in the sky. I immediately thought of my Konad plate Q1. And so that is what I used. All of these images are from the Q1 plate. My base is Essence You Belong to Me. The polishes I used to stamp with are: Konad Special White, Konad Special Black, KleanColor Metallic Yellow, Metallic Fuschia, and Metallic Green.


Here is Essence You Belong to Me on it's own. Isn't it the perfect sky blue!? This is two coats with one coat of Seche Vite.

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my blog! I love getting comments! Though I may not be able to respond to each one right away, I do read and appreciate each and every one, they are actually a highlight of my day! If you have any questions, I'll try my best to respond quickly! If you would like for me to check out your blog, email me your link: geekyowl (at) gmail (dot) com.